- 15/05/2021“How is the sound presented? ”Interdisciplinary ForumThis lecture aims to explore the challenges and thinking of presenting sound in different scenes.
- 21/12/2019The Essential of image CreationHow the real image and abstract image connect and how they influence each other.
- 10/11/2019“Do You Copy?” Lecture by Curators: Diffusion and polymerizationEliminate the boundaries between artistic creations, allowing the audience to experience a world without boundaries.
- 26/10/2019Science+Art Master LectureTogether with the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory and Ruijin Street, this lecture will tell about the development history of manned spaceflight, and also introduce the training process of our astronaut team.
- 03/08/2019“MISS DIOR LOVE 'N ROSES” LectureTo share the different ways of using perfumes and the stories behind the different fragrances of Miss Dior in different time.
- 24/03/2019ART SYMPOSIUM TRANSFORMING ART WITH TECHNOLOGYThis art symposium aims to explore how various new art forms can change future expression and dialogue methods and how to use technology to create new art with a life cycle, and what are the art evolution and challenges faced by art collectors in the digital age.
- 19/10/2018Tide of the Era - From Religion to Philosophy Professor Yu Xiaofei, will explain to us many topics such as life, the universe, religion and philosophy that people often don’t know how to face from scientific research to spiritual exploration and from religion to philosophy.
- 19/10/2018Tide of the Era - Art&Science ForumHow artificial intelligence technology changes the social form and the future development.