Monday to Sunday 10:00 – 18:00 (Last admission: 17:00)
Museum hours are subject to change during exhibition installation and de-installation, or when private events are being held.
Please confirm the opening hours on the website for each exhibition.
Daytime Admission: 50 RMB/person
Discount Admission: 25 RMB/person
Student Ticket (with valid Student ID): Discounted Admission
Elders over 70, Military Personal, Retired Official and Disabled (with valid ID): Discounted Admission
Museum Members (with valid membership card): Free Admission
Child below 1.3 M in height (accompanied by adults): Free Admission
(This is not applicable for Children’s Group Tour)
Please call (86 21) 6327 9900 for info of museum hours and admissions.
MoCA, Shanghai welcomes group visits. Groups with twenty or more guests can enjoy 20% admission discount.
Advice to Visitors
1. No food, drink or smoking is allowed in the museum.
2. Please do not touch the artwork.
3. Photography is not allowed in the exhibition. For special exhibitions where photography is allowed,
no flash photography is allowed.
4. Please refrain from shouting, running and roughhousing in the museum.
5. Please keep clean in the museum.
6. Please take care of your belongings.
7. Dangerous articles (sharps/inflammables & explosives etc) strictly prohibited.
8. No pet is allowed.
9. Visitors are expected to abide by the museum rules during their visits. Offenders have to bear the corresponding liabilities.
10. One adult is allowed to accompany one kid who is bellow 1.3m only.
11. A special group admission is available. Please check with the Information Desk or MoCA website for further information.
12. Teachers of school groups must take care of their students during visiting.
13. Painting is not allowed in the museum. Loudspeaker is not allowed in the museum.